Monday, November 25, 2013

Serendipity

Serendipity -- the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something truly wonderful, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of YHWH.(Rom 8:27 RNKJV)

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love YHWH, to them who are the called according to his purpose.(Rom 8:28 RNKJV)

I have drafted this post on Thu 7 Nov 2013. But did not posted it because, I felt it was not needed. I am reminded to post this today. And my original title for this was "Revelation 17:8".

But this turned out to be a short testimony of my walk as well.

Even this title and this picture was heaven sent.

HalleluYah!!! Praise His Mighty Name!!!

Revelation 17:8

Today, 7 Nov 2013, as I was inter-acting with one of my readers, in fb, I get a flash in my thoughts that this verse, Revelation 17:8 speaks of the same beast of Revelation 13:11. Which is America.

That was it. I took note right away and waited for a flow of thoughts to come, but there were none. And this is part of this message.

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the pit of the deep and goes to destruction. And those dwelling on the earth, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, shall marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.(Rev 17:8 The Scriptures 1998+)

And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.(Rev 13:11 The Scriptures 1998+)

And I was set to study this, and to clear this passages and with strong possibility of writing about it.

But as I was beginning to draft this essay, I didn't have the urge to write. So right there I decided, and took it as a cue that it is not time to write about this yet. And I decided to take a pause.

But before I pause, I wrote my dear friend telling her that perhaps it is not time to write about this essay, and instead, I will check on the weather, for there is a coming super-typhoon. This was typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda, locally). Then I will watch the Bible Code on Youtube

The Bible Codes - ... ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIoavnA

But when I get back to my computer and opened up Youtube, this video caught my eye ~ "America USA in Bible Prophecy SHOCKING NEW INFO! MUST SEE"

America USA in Bible Prophecy SHOCKING NEW INFO! MUST SEE ~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rol-3NVESHg

After watching it, I knew there is something I needed to find out before writing about this.

Normally, I would clear the information quickly and then moved on, but this was different.

Today though, 24 Nov 2013, I knew what it was -- The Value of "Coming Out" of her. And "her" I mean ALL forms of religion. (Rev 18:4)

Please read on as I will insert in quotes, indented like this, and also enclosed between three asterisk (***), what came to my thoughts today, 24 Nov 2013.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.(Rev 18:4 RNKJV)

My Walk

So, I prayed and ask the Father what He is trying to have me understand and do. Then, as I was praying, these thoughts, I am writing now, just flowed through my mind. Even as I continued praying. So after I finished praying, I begin typing. And this is it, a testimony of my walk with YHWH.

I was asking in prayer because the essay "The Pyramid Is The Image Of The Beast" that I wrote a few days ago seemed to contradict what I was being shown now.

Because, this morning Revelation 17:8 flashed through my mind and I understood it to be the same beast of Revelation 13:11 -- America.

And Now, I understand that the "mark of the beast" and "worshiping the beast" and "worshiping his Image" are three different classes of peoples. Three groups of peoples.

One group are the peoples that "worship the beast", this is the group the powers-that-be and their followers belong to. Their names have not been written in the book of life since the foundation of the world. (Rev 13:8, 17:8)

And all those dwelling on the earth, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the slain Lamb, from the foundation of the world shall worship him.(Rev 13:8 The Scriptures 1998+)

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the pit of the deep and goes to destruction. And those dwelling on the earth, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, shall marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  (Rev 17:8 The Scriptures 1998+)

And the other two groups are the peoples who do not intend to worship the beast nor his Image. This group of peoples are the targeted groups. (Rev 13:15b -- "as many as would not worship"...)

One of this group is "worshiping the Image" of the beast. (Mat 6:24, Lk 16:13)

“No one is able to serve two masters, for either he shall hate the one and love the other, or else he shall cleave to the one and despise the other. You are not able to serve Elohim and mammon.1 Footnote: 1Personification of wealth.(Mat 6:24 The Scriptures 1998+)

Mammon is also a personification of idolatry, meaning, any thing one is fixated upon. And there are many today. (Col 3:5)

Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: whoring, uncleanness, passion, evil desire and greed of gain, which is idolatry.(Col 3:5 The Scriptures 1998+)

And the other group of peoples receive the "mark of the beast" -- The "Character of Lawlessness".

These last two groups are taken "Through Seduction" and in ignorance, they sided with the beast. Many of these peoples Already receive the "mark of the beast" -- the "Character of Lawlessness".

And the powers-that-be uses Hollywood extensively to deliver subliminal messages. Which then enforced from within the churches, through its messages, teachings and doctrines, already filtered from its very own "wolves in sheep's clothing" from the top of the church's "Pyramid Hierarchical Structure".

And this "mark of the beast" is the "Character of Lawlessness". And the "Image", which is the powers-that-be uses Hollywood extensively to "seduce" this group of people to acquire the "Character of Lawlessness".(2Th 2:9,10)

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood,(2Th 2:9 The Scriptures 1998+)

and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved.(2Th 2:10 The Scriptures 1998+)

This "Character of Lawlessness" is their very ticket Why the Father would deliver them into the workers of the darkness to be deceive. (2Th 2:11,12)

And for this cause YHWH shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:1 Footnote: 1Eze. 20:25, John 9:39, John 12:40, Acts 7:42, Rom. 1:24-28.(2Th 2:11 RNKJV)

in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness.(2Th 2:12 The Scriptures 1998+)

And this last video I just viewed is another piece of the puzzle I needed to connect.

The marking by the beast has already been started ever since after WW2. When the "One World Government" aka the "New World Order" was setup. Yes, we have been living in the "New World Order" already ever since after WW2.

And it began its intensified effort with President Reagan.

And so much information and misinformation are floating around. But YHWH uses everyone, including the powers-that-be to shake and sift His people. For the Father wants His people to seek Him now, earnestly.

The purpose for misinformation is so that the peoples of Yah, those who are already deceived now, would be complacent and would continue to wait for the "mark of the beast" to be enforced by "force". And so continue on with indulging in sin a little bit here and there, off and on.

And Oh, I know the drill, because I have been struggling with this, even now as I am writing this essay. But I am making progress towards winning or realizations. How about you?

So that by the time the "Lawless One" is released and revealed, it would have been too late for one to repent. Because the adversary already knows, YHWH Himself would deliver these peoples into their hands to be deceived further.

The Purpose Of The Subliminal Messages

This information and misinformation today about the NWO is a propaganda campaign to bring chaos and usher in the "One Mind" written in Revelation 17:13.

To prepare the minds of all peoples for these catastrophic events, and the revelation of the beast. To join the "ten horns" to be of "One Mind" to endorse and welcome the beast.

I heard a snippet of the lyrics of a song just today which says something like this "I will come to snatch your soul away from you". I was not able to catch the phrase exactly and I cannot locate it anymore.

There is another one: "fire in the hall" or something like this. 

This and many more, in music, music videos, video games, and movies, even in tv shows and programs are subliminal messages embedded by the powers-that-be to get people to their bidding.  

Now, if you have read my last posts in this blog, starting with the "Deception Hidden In Plain Site/Sight" and then watched the last video above -- "America USA in Bible Prophecy SHOCKING NEW INFO! MUST SEE", you should wonder which information is misinformation. I believe the Father is trying to tell us something.

The Valuable Lesson I Learned

***

This is the lesson I am impressed to share today, 24 Nov 2013.

And this is the valuable lesson I have learned from being out of any forms of religion, sect, church, or denomination. And I am impressed to share today.

And the reason Why this is important that one must take heed this call. But Only You can find that reason. And I hope my testimony helps.

My quest for the truth has led me to get out of my previous church. I love the people of the church, my friends and family. And I see them all the time. And I pray for all of them -- my friends and family.

Even if They like to engage me into debates and arguments which I avoid. And even if they call me all kinds of names. I trust that they do not even know what they are doing.

This quest has further led me to consider that *All Truths Have been mixed with unTruths*. Even the Bible translations. Yes, Including the King James Version Bible and most specially, Have been infiltrated with untruths.

I could not see this before, when I was yet In the church, because of the "single-mindedness" -- "fanaticism" -- I call "dogmas" that was planted By the Agents of the powers-that-be In the churches, have effectively blinded me.

These Agents of the powers-that-be are what Paul called the "false teachers masqueraded As the angels of light". Please not the word "light".

Meaning, they would use the Bible to Christians, the Koran to Muslims, and the Tanakh to the Jews.

Inside the churches they are the Leaders, Pastors, Ministers, Elders, Bishops, Teachers, Rabbis, and the list can go on.

These peoples do not even know they are reporting to their higher-ups who worship the "Image" or the "beast".

And once the teaching -- "masqueraded light" of Biblical truths -- has been passed down the next level of the pyramid, then to the lower levels were the small group teachers are, these "masqueraded light" is received without question.

Because of the Pyramid Hierarchical Structure of any church today, these "wolves in sheep's clothing" are sufficiently covered. The peoples representing the body of the pyramid cannot see through the top.

And These "dogmas" --  they planted are likened to the "horse's blinders", also known as blinkers or winkers.

So that one cannot see what is behind and on the sides. Except forward, which is what they teach. And they teach truths, yes truths, Biblical truths, but unknown to the eyes with blinkers they are also mixed with errors, untruths, twisted truths, fictions and lies.

Now that I am not affiliated with any church, denomination, or religion. I can appreciate the messages coming from any church, denomination, or religion. Because the truth is everywhere about us. Except that it is mixed with untruth by the powers-that-be and his agents.

This is why the "angel" or the "messenger" in Revelation 18:4 calls out to "Come out of" All Religions. Or more accurately "Come out of " fanaticism or "dogmas". By starting to study the "Words of YHWH", the "Torah".

Taking in bits a pieces here a little and there a little, and asking Father for confirmations.

And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.1 Footnote: 1 Jer. 51:6 & 45.(Rev 18:4 The Scriptures 1998+)

And if by your studying, the Ruach YHWH moved you to literally come out of your church, as with my case, by withdrawing association and support to it. Then do so.

Father will continue to use them, even the powers-that-be accordingly to lead one gently to the truths. Until the "Lawless One" is released. At which time those who have the "Habits of Lawlessness" are in grave danger. And those who have the "Character of Lawlessness" are already lost, with a very grim chance of being found, except by the power of YHWH called upon by the one lost.

But listen what the Father is whispering to you now, in your hearts and minds in thoughts, and sometimes in words you will find -- serendipity. As in the case of the title of this post.

Ask for confirmations from Him. Talk to Him as you would a friend. And the "Word of YHWH" -- Yahushua HaMashiack (the Messiah) will come into your heart, known as the "Comforter" and lead you to the rest of the truths that is applicable to you.

In my walk, I have found my fellowship with these:

Please note: If you begin your walk to "come out of her" you will begin to appreciate the differences we have within the body of Yahushua.

Because the "winkers" are gone, and we begin to see truths and untruths are mixed but we now recognize them everywhere.

And it does not matter now, for we see our brethren walking with us in the same direction. Everyone, "proving everything and holding on only to what is good." -- the truths. (1Th 5:21)

prove them all. Hold fast what is good.(1Th 5:21 The Scriptures 1998+)

Only we are of different levels of understanding. And we are no longer "fanatic" or "dogmatic" about it. But in brotherly love, we pray for all of them.

And I praise YHWH, seeing people diligently proving all things, seeking the truths, and seeking the Father. HalleluYah!!!

Why does the adversary employs deception? And Why is his objective for one is to miss even one mark?

Because, one leaven leavens the whole lump. One error, makes one guilty of all. Think about it. (1Co 5:6, Gal 5:9, Jas 2:10)

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.(Gal 5:9 RNKJV)

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.(Jas 2:10 RNKJV)

And their goal is so that one misses the mark. Torah literally means hitting the mark. Sinning or Lawlessness means missing the mark.

But if one is keeping the commands, even if one misses one mark, because we all do, as long as one is striving in Yahushua Messiah, (as I understood it), one is also considered righteous. (1John 3:7)

Little children, let no one lead you astray; the one practicing righteousness is righteous, even as that One is righteous.(1Jn 3:7 HRB)

***

Father's Will

Father does not want us to be idle in these last days. He wants us to guard, to watch the times, the unfolding of events, and He wants us to be able to connect the dots. He wants us to go back to the beginning, the old paths.

To know and understand the truths. To seek Him, earnestly. Father did not indicate that I should spell out what I cleared so far in black and white, about Revelation 17:8, but to serve as a nudge. That one should begin earnestly seeking YHWH, the One True Elohim and our Father.

Right now, I am just writing what is going through my mind. I am impressed that this is my testimony of part of my walk with YHWH.

I have been praying in earnest ever since I embarked on this journey of seeking the truth, which leads me to walk with YHWH by "clearing the doctrines" first, through the "Torah and the Testimony".

Which leads me to "guarding His commands", and His testimony of His commands, are the "Torah", and "Yahushua Messiah" also known as the "Word of YHWH", the "Living Torah" -- the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Which leads me to "The Paradox", which leads me to "seeking YHWH".

From the beginning, after sin was, as I understood it clearly now, the Father is seeking to have a relationship with us, With man, as was before with Adam and Eve before they sinned.

The Father wants us to know that everyone is chosen by the Father. Meaning, everyone has the chance to seek Him and will find Him.

Because the adversary has severed our connection with the Father with seduction of knowledge above or about being "gods" (elohim).

Hiding the truth that mankind was actually already "gods" for it was recorded in the Scriptures: "you are all gods, and sons of the Most High". And Scripture cannot be broken. This passage was also quoted by Yahushua when the unbelieving Pharisees, Teachers, and Peoples started to picked up stones to stone Him for blasphemy.

And I was reminded of this command: "guard my commands", and "my commands are not mine, but the Father that sent me". (John 14:24)

“He who does not love Me does not guard My Words. And the Word which you hear is not Mine but of the Father Who sent Me.(John 14:24 The Scriptures 1998+)

It makes a lot of sense that John wrote of Him in Revelation having the name the "Word Of YHWH". (Rev 19:13)

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of YHWH.(Rev 19:13 RNKJV)

If we are all elohim ("gods"), for we are all sons and daughters of the Most High, and the "Word Of YHWH" commanded as to worship YHWH, the Father. Even as we are elohim.

When the world taught us the "Three-In-ONE" deity OR the "Two-In-ONE" deity. Might one still remember to guard the command of the "Word Of YHWH"? Specifically the command to worship YHWH, and Him only shalt thou serve?

The Paradox is an important study and essay that one must grasp and understand.

Seek יהוה while He is to be found, call on Him while He is near.(Isa 55:6 The Scriptures 1998+)

Let the wrong forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts. Let him return to יהוה, who has compassion on him, and to our Elohim, for He pardons much.(Isa 55:7 The Scriptures 1998+)

YHWH Bless You!!!

Recommended For You:

o

No comments :

Post a Comment