Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pronouncing The Creator's Name

Note

I personally choose to use these forms of HaShem (The Name) - YHWH for the most part and for most of the time because, almost all followers of The Way are already familiar with.  When I like to give the hint of the name and approximation of pronunciation I used this spelling YaHuWaH or Yahuwah, because it is readily recognizable by virtue of the four letters present.  Very rarely I use this form of spelling Yahuah.  If I do, it is to convey that this is how I pronounce HaShem.  However, there is no standard english spelling of HaShem.  The most important thing to remember about the restoration of HaShem is we are proclaiming His Name with  the approximation of Hebrew pronunciation.  HalleluYah!!!




Pronouncing The Creator's Name:

Part 1 of 2




Part 2 of 2

No comments :

Post a Comment