Friday, March 11, 2016

Prophecy With A Promise Unfolding Now

“Remember the Torah of Mosheh, My servant, which I commanded him in Ḥorĕḇ for all Yisra’ĕl (Not Any Church) – laws and right-rulings.
(Mal 4:4 The Scriptures 1998+)

“See, I am sending you Ěliyah1 the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome day of יהוה. (The Great Tribulation, the 7 Last Plagues)
Footnote: 1: Lk. 1:17.
(Mal 4:5 The Scriptures 1998+)

“And he shall turn the hearts of the fathers (literally our biological fathers, and symbolically our forefathers which now represents the Yahudim -- a time is approaching when they themselves (well, some of them) will go back to the Torah and the two houses of Yahudah and Yashar'al will begin to emerge as the remnant of Yashar'al -- Not Any Church, Not A Church) to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with utter destruction1.”
Footnote: 1: Zech. 14:11.
(Mal 4:6 The Scriptures 1998+)

While the worldwide churches will become united as one, unwittingly through the Pope's Calendar, the two houses (of Yahudah and Yashar'al) will also emerge as the two witnesses. Before the Great and Awesome Day of YHWH.

Ponder upon the following prophecy with a promise from YHWH, our Elohim through Ezekiel 34:6-24:

“My sheep (YHWH's people) wandered through all the mountains (kingdoms of this world), and on every high hill (and every nation). And My sheep were scattered over all the face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them.” (the churches where only making money out of them)
(Eze 34:6 TS1998+)

‘Therefore, you shepherds (any church leaders are wolves in sheeps clothing who are acting as our shepherds, in churches and denominations, and fb groups and the like), hear the word of יהוה:
(Eze 34:7 TS1998+)

“As I live,” declares the Master יהוה, “because My flock became a prey (to wolves in sheep's clothing), and My flock became food for every beast of the field, from not having a shepherd, and My shepherds did not search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves (having understood the Torah and nailed it instead to the cross of Jesus Christ their G-d replacing YHWH the Creator of Heaven and Earth, Rom 1:23) and did not feed My flock, (but keeping it away from the flock)
(Eze 34:8 TS1998+)

‘Thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am against the shepherds (Any Church's Leaders who nailed the Word of YHWH--the Torah--to the cross of JC), and shall require My flock at their hand, and shall make them cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more. And I shall deliver My flock from their mouths, and they shall no longer be food for them.”
(Eze 34:10 TS1998+)

‘For thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I Myself shall search for My sheep and seek them out. (The Torah is the Word of YHWH, He is searching for His sheep today using His Torah, His Word)
(Eze 34:11 TS1998+)

“And I shall bring them out from the peoples (various religions, churches, denominations, social media groups, and the like) and gather them from the lands, and shall bring them to their own land. And I shall feed them on the mountains of Yisra’el, in the valleys, and in all the dwellings of the land.
(Eze 34:13 TS1998+)

“I shall seek out the lost (the gentiles, the lost tribes of Yashar'al) and bring back the strayed (the dispersed house of Yahudah). And I shall bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick, but the fat and the strong I shall destroy. I shall feed them with right-ruling.”
(Eze 34:16 TS1998+)

‘And as for you, O My flock, thus said the Master יהוה, “See, I am judging between sheep and sheep (his people will be judged first), between rams and goats.
(Eze 34:17 TS1998+)

therefore I shall save My flock, and let them no longer be a prey. And I shall judge between sheep and sheep.
(Eze 34:22 TS1998+)

“And I shall raise up over them one shepherd, (Yahushua HaMashiach) My servant Dawid, (speaking of the True Mashiach, Yahushua, the root of Dawid, not some god who became man and built thousands of churches nor One Certain Church) and he shall feed them (With YHWH's Word -- The Torah, John 17:17). He shall feed them and be their shepherd.
(Eze 34:23 TS1998+)

“And I, יהוה, shall be their Elohim, and My servant Dawid a prince in their midst. I, יהוה, have spoken. (The True Mashiach is a descendant of Dawid, the Seed or Root of Dawid, not of a Ghost, 1John 5:21 -- do not make yourselves an idol.)
(Eze 34:24 TS1998+)

The Mashiach, Yahushua confirms this prophecy and promise:

even as the Father knows Me (before the Mashiach was born He was already Trending, Just like you and I, were chosen to be saved before the foundation of the world, doesn't mean we exist already, But we do, in the Plan, Eph 1:4, 2Th 2:13, but there is also a Chance of One, may be blotted out of the Book of Life, Rev 3:5), and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
(Joh 10:15 TS1998+)

“And other sheep I have which are not of this fold – I have to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice (the Torah), and there shall be one flock, one shepherd.1
Footnote: 1: Ezek. 34:23, Ezek. 37:24.
(Joh 10:16 TS1998+)

“But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
(Joh 10:26 TS1998+)

“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.1
Footnote: 1: Rev. 14:4-5.
(Joh 10:27 TS1998+)

“And I give them everlasting life (knowing who the True Elohim is, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and Who is His True Mashiach, 1John 5:7,8-21), and they shall by no means ever perish, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.
(Joh 10:28 TS1998+)

“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. And no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
(Joh 10:29 TS1998+)

According to Ezekiel's prophecy, it is YHWH, our Father who seeks His sheep (it is happening now), and those who are found -- heard the voice of YHWH--the Torah, and follow, are given to Yahushua, the Branch of Dawid. And no one is able to snatch them out of YHWH's hand.

The Mashiach says, my sheep hear my voice (the Torah of YHWH) and they follow me.

The battle for our soul is individual, yet also collective as a group (Yashar'al/Israel). But those who are acting as shepherds, do not have a licensed to condemn us nor restrict us. We will be united in the Truth. The devil also will try to divide us with the Truth. But if we understand that we shall have different levels of understanding, Truth will bind us because Truth is Love.

Let every one hear all sides, and let each one decide. According to the standard of Truth -- The Torah of YHWH given through Moses and The Testimony, Isa 8:20.

The Torah is the Truth, and Truth, should set one free, and will unite the true people of YHWH in the Mashiach, Yahushua.

Come judgment day, it is the Torah that will witness against each one of us, with two to three witnesses in the Torah and the Prophets. Not the Mishnah, not the Talmud, nor any account of History, nor any extra-biblical resources that some have used to twist the Truth (Torah).

To the Torah (first and foremost, The Torah of Moshe, Mal 4:4-6, John 17:17, Psa 119:142,151,160, Isa 8:16) and to the witness!(The Ten Commandments, Ex 25:16,21,22, 26:34, 34:1, Deut 10:1, Deut 31:26) If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak1.
Footnote: 1: Or light
(Isa 8:20 TS1998+)

History accounts, and good arguments of men have twisted the truth and made us believe untruth as truth. Though they also made us understand Truth, it should not overtake, the Torah and the Prophets as the first two to three witnesses.

Otherwise, one may have come back to the Torah, but also trampled the Torah, by reasons subject to one's opinion. Making history, and men's arguments first and Torah last.

having a form of reverence1 but denying its power. And turn away from these!
Footnote: 1 2Ti 3:13, Isa. 24:5-6, Mt. 24:12, Rom. 1:30-31, 2 Thess. 2:3-11. (2Ti 3:5 TS1998+)

Question:

Why are the tribe of Dan (Genesis 49:16-18) and the tribe of Ephraim (Genesis 48) NOT listed among the twelve tribes of the children of Israel, as it is written in Revelation 7:4-8???????

According to an article:

**"Two House Doctrine confuses the idea of "grafting in" of Gentiles into the commonwealth of Israel with the idea of replacing the tribes of Israel."**

This is An Assumption. A Supposition.

Why?

The Two houses have adulterated and have been cut off. Meaning divorced by YHWH, Jer 3:8-10.

But that does not mean, YHWH's covenant with Israel was cut off as well. No. The Covenant was not cut off, it was Not replaced with a new covenant to a remnant church. No.

Paul alludes of the Grafting in of Yahudah/Judah and of Yashar'al/Israel, to the Mashiach, Eze 34:11,13, The Branch, The Sprout of Jesse, Isa 11:1, Jer 23:5.

The Gentiles (the Lost Tribes), when they are grafted back in -- meaning -- back to the Torah (John 8:42, 14:15) and into the Mashiach, they simply are no longer Gentiles anymore but of Yashar'al/Israel.

As for Dan and the like. It simply means, that just because you have a DNA of Ancient Israel, doesn't guarantee you will be grafted back into the true branch of Israel.

Question:

Is The nation of Israel's covenant with Elohim over?

Answer:

Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name: (the restoration of the True Names of the Father and the Son is a catalyst that one might seek the truth.)
(Jer 31:35 The Scriptures 1998+)

“If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl (the True Mashiach of the tribe of Yahudah, of the Nation Yashar'al~Israel) shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
(Jer 31:36 The Scriptures 1998+) Might those who teach that the Laws are nailed to the cross of Jesus Christ liars? Choose you this day! ...

Thus said יהוה, “If the heavens above could be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I would also cast off all (the bloodline of) the seed (the Mashiach) of Yisra’ĕl for all that they have done,” declares יהוה.
(Jer 31:37 The Scriptures 1998+)

Shalom!


Recommended for you


o

No comments :

Post a Comment